We thank you for visiting us. We want your site experience to be as good as possible.
To access our services you declare that you have the legal capacity to act according to your national law. The access and navigation on the website or the use of the services of the same imply the express and complete acceptance of these and each one of these General Conditions, including both the Particular Conditions fixed for certain promotions as the Privacy and Cookies Policy, relative to the purposes of the treatments of the data that you provide us. Please, read them carefully.
1. Legal Information
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the identification data of the holder of the Website are:
ABOGADOS DAUDÉN, S.L.P.
Avenida Maisonave nº11 2ºDch
03003 Alicante (Spain)
Data recorded in the Mercantile Register: Registro Mercantil de Alicante, Tomo 2303 Sección 8, Folio 130 Hoja A57371.
For any questions or queries, you can contact us through:
Telephone: 965 135 918
Email address: email@example.com.
With the access to www.dauden.com the User implies the express acceptance of the present General Conditions of Use, which may be modifies or replaced by its owner at any time and without prior notice.
2. General Conditions of Use
The following General Conditions regulate the use and access to the Website whose purpose is to be the gateway to ABOGADOS DAUDÉN, S.L.P. offering information, services and content via Website. Through the Website, the User has access to information on specific products and services, tools and applications.
The data and information about products or services, prices and features or other relevant data offered through the Website are made, provided and updated by Suppliers and third parties. ABOGADOS DAUDÉN, S.L.P. is not responsible in any case for such data and information nor assumes any obligation on them.
The User agrees to make an appropriate use of the contents, services, applications and tools that are accessible, subject to the Law and these General Conditions of Use and the Particular Conditions that may be established for access to certain services and applications, respecting the others Users of the same at all times.
In case of a total or partial default by the User, ABOGADOS DAUDÉN, S.L.P. reserves the right to deny access to it without prior notice to the User.
3. General Obligations of the User
The User is expressly obligated to:
- Do not take any action intended to harm, block, damage, disable, temporarily or permanently overload the functionalities, tools, contents and / or infrastructure of the website, in a way that prevents its normal use.
- Guard and maintain he confidentiality of the access keys associated with your User name, being responsible for the use of such personal and non-transferable access keys by third parties.
- Do not introduce or make insulting or slanderous content, both of other Users and third parties
- Not to use any of the materials and information contained in this Website for unlawful purposes and expressly prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, as well as the particular conditions that are established for certain applications and / or utilities and that are contrary to the rights and interests of ABOGADOS DAUDÉN, S.L.P., its users and / or third parties.
- Do not offer or distribute products and services, or advertise or unsolicited commercial communications to other Users and visitors of ABOGADOS DAUDÉN, S.L.P..
The User will be liable for all damages and losses of any nature that ABOGADOS DAUDÉN, S.L.P. or any third party may suffer as a result of a breach of any of the obligations to which it is subjected by these "General Conditions of Use" or the law in relation to the access and / or use of the Website.